How to prevent and treat headaches
That awful, pounding pain right in the front of your head is exactly what you DON’T need when you’re suffering from fever or a cold.
What are the symptoms of a headache?
The following symptoms may accompany a headache:
How can I avoid headaches?
We all know headaches have a habit of showing up at the worst time, but here are a few ways to avoid getting headaches associated with a fever, or cough and cold.
- Washing your hands frequently will help you avoid picking up germs that cause colds and fever.
- Getting enough sleep, exercising and maintaining a healthy diet can help keep your immune system strong and enable you to fight off viral infections, and the headaches connected with them, easier.
- Avoid touching your eyes and nose to prevent the spread of viruses from your hands.
What treatments help with headaches?
If you’ve got a headache due to fever or cold, there are several things you can do to feel better:
- If you can, lie down and have a rest in a quiet environment.
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Try GRAVOLTM Ginger Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever to help treat your headaches. If headaches and illness persist, see a doctor.